The old Princes Pier Jetty a wonderful piece of Liverpool maritime history. Here they would load the ships bound for the americas from the trains that would pull up here. A beautiful colour print which captures the atmosphere and drama of years gone by.
- Giclée fine art print
- Printed onto parchment like Hahnemuhle 310gsm paper.
- Limited to 100 copies worldwide
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Mounted using acid free mount board
- Framed with a contemporary black frame
- Complete with Certificate of Authenticity
- Overall frame dimensions 585mm Wide x 490mm Tall
- Shipped with protective corner pieces in cardboard packaging